Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Friday, January 25, 2013

I Bought Five...

 
 
Well, here they are! My five cleaning supplies plus the recommended bonus items. 
 
 
I already had the Borax.
 
I bought the Washing Soda at Publix.
I bought a big box at Publix.

Publix again!


I bought the Castile Soap at Organic Harvest.  The Liquid Soap was $15.99, comparable to the Amazon price.  The Bar Soap was $4.29.  I could have saved a little by ordering the bar soap from Moms Aware for $3.50 (free shipping), but I was eager to have it in hand. 



I already had these Beeyoutiful Essential Oils on hand.  Andrea recommends Tea Tree Oil for its medicinal properties.  I've chosen Lemon and Lavender for good-smelling cleaning!  These and other oils are available from Smith Family Resources.  Click here for more information.
 
All total, I spent about $30.  I could have spent less if I hadn't been in such a hurry! 
 
I'd love to hear about your shopping.  Please tell us if you're able to find any good deals on any of these products!
 
If you're just joining us, click here to read the earlier posts:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment