Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Saturday, February 2, 2013

Step Two

I haven't made much progress on Step Two.  Okay, I'll be honest.  Unless you count reading, I haven't made ANY progress on Step Two.

Here's a pic of my Step One accomplishment...

 
These lovely products are now sitting in my laundry room, waiting for me... 

Meanwhile, I HAVE done some research.  My washer is HE, so I wanted to be sure that homemade detergent would work for me.  I found out that homemade detergents are low-sudsing which is very important for HE machines.  I think I'll start with the liquid recipe since we have very hard water here.  When I've used powdered detergent in my washer, it just hasn't dissolved very well.  I heard from a friend who said she thinks powder is better.  What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment