- To help relieve the congestion and cough of a cold or flu, add rosemary oil to your diffuser, bath water or vaporizer. You may also add rosemary oil to almond oil and apply to the bottoms of your feet and to the chest.
- For headache, menstrual cramps, or arthritis pain, add a few drops of rosemary oil to a carrier oil, such as almond oil, and rub on the affected area.
- Use rosemary oil in a diffuser or vaporizer in an area where you wish to sharpen focus or brighten your mood. Rosemary is said to have an impact on mental clarity.
- To stimulate hair growth, rub rosemary oil on your scalp. Rosemary oil can also be used as a leave-in conditioner to help keep hair silky smooth.
- Click here for a great recipe for a sore muscle relief blend, using rosemary oil.
This information is from www.beeyoutiful.com.