Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Probiotic Comparison

We recently received a question from a customer who wanted to know more about Acidophilus Blast.  I asked a friend whose family uses both Tummy Tuneup and Acidophilus Blast to help me answer the questions.  Here is part of her reply:

"This pill [Acidophilus Blast] is easier to open than Tummy Tune-up, in case I need to give it to my children. Acidophilus Blast is also less expensive than TTU, but it needs to be refrigerated.  This pill is NOT completely milk-free, like TTU, so I cannot give it to my allergic child.   This pill is the usual V-cap size, like TTU.

"We rarely get sick due to the many natural preventative measures we take, including quality probiotics."
 
If you would like more information about the different probiotics available from Beeyoutiful, request a copy of the Beeyoutiful Probiotics Comparison Chart.  Email smithfamresources@att.net with "probiotics comparison" in the subject line, and we'll send it to you as a printable PDF.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment