Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Saturday, May 3, 2014

I've been challenged!



I've been challenged!

Here goes...

1.  Self-Portrait and
Five Random Facts About Yourself

1.  I realize the first point of #1 is "self-portrait."  The first random fact about me is that I have never taken a selfie.

2.  Although I don't take selfies, I do take hundreds of pictures of other people, mostly of my five children. 

3.  I also take pictures of birds.  Yesterday, I photographed a rose-breasted grosbeak, a ruby-throated hummingbird, a house finch, and a tufted titmouse on the feeders in my backyard.

4.  I was challenged by my daughter.  You can visit her at Love, Learn and Laugh!

5.  I'm behind.  I'm behind on a lot of things, but, specifically, I'm behind on this challenge.  I'm writing Day 1 on the 3rd day of the month--which means I should finish the 31 Day Blog Challenge in about 93 days!

I love it when you comment.
Feel free to tell me something random about yourself!  Emoji

No comments:

Post a Comment