Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Saturday, February 23, 2013

Step Three: Make Household Soaps

Are you taking the Natural Year Challenge with me?
I hope you're having as much fun as I am!
 
I love my homemade laundry soap, and now I'm looking forward to
making dish soap, hand soap and automatic dishwashing powder.

Click here for recipes and helpful information from Andrea Fabry of Moms Aware, Inc.

In this video, Andrea shares her tips for making
all-natural liquid castile soap, dish soap, hand soap, and "rebatched" bar soap.
She's so encouraging! When I watch her do it, I feel like I can do it, too! J



Are you making your own products, too?
Please comment or email and tell me how it's going.  I love to hear from you! 
 
If you're just joining me, click here to read the earlier posts.  It's not too late to get started!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment