Pages

Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lauricidin

We recently received this testimonial about Lauricidin® from a customer...

"I also want to order another jar of Lauricidin®... I started taking it once every day to help ward off the colds that our family here were getting. Well, it's been about 3 weeks of daily dose, and last week I realized that, not only did I not have a cold, but a very irritating and long term fungal condition had disappeared!!! Along with an increasingly painful and itchy case of hemorrhoids! Suddenly gone! At first I thought I'd been the recipient of a miracle from Father....and in a way, I was. Lauricidin seems to have been His agent! I am so thankful. I hope it is a permanent 'fix' but I am grateful for whatever length of time I don't have to use creams and steroids to ward off those attacks of extreme itch!!"

Every good gift comes from our Father above (James 1:17), and we thank Him for the good gift of Lauricidin®!

No comments:

Post a Comment