Eric and Melissa Smith

Helena, Alabama


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Attention, Allergy-Sufferers!

Attention, allergy-sufferers!

I have to share this story that was shared by Millie Troth in her article entitled, "The Swiss Army Knife of Essential Oils: LAVENDER." Millie Troth can be reached by e-mail at GentleWinds@hotmail.com or by visiting http://www.e-oils-4-u.vibrantscents.com/.

Millie Troth: "I have a dear friend living in the state of Washington who used to suffer every spring from severe seasonal allergies. Once she started using the essential oils, she found she loved lavender so much that she would apply a drop on one wrist every morning and rub her two wrists together so she could smell it all day long. Well, spring came along two years ago and her husband finally mentioned to her that she had not had any of her normal seasonal allergy symptoms at all. The only thing she could attibute it to was the use of her lavender oil every day. She wrote me an overwhelmingly excited email telling me what had occurred and it made perfect sense to me. Lavender is known as a natural antihistamine. She had been unknowingly working on her body for nearly a year with a natural antihistamine and her response from it was no more suffering of allergies."

Wow! I haven't tried this yet, but I'll be suggesting this to the allergy-sufferers in my family.

Beeyoutiful Lavender Essential Oil, 1 oz. bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment